Our Mission and Vision
At Daniels Run, we empower students to develop themselves, inspire others, and impact society in a positive way.
At Daniels Run Elementary, we empower all students to be:
• Lifelong learners
• Critical and creative thinkers
• Ethical and global citizens
• Resilient and reflective risk-takers
• Impactful communicators and collaborators
Our teachers, staff, families, and community do this by engaging all students in challenging, meaningful, and real-world experiences that support social, emotional and academic growth.
Our Core Values
- We believe that each child can learn.
- We believe in an inclusive, safe, challenging learning environment.
- We believe in our highly qualified teachers who work collaboratively to meet instructional needs of each child, pursue meaningful professional development, and use best practices and current research to ensure the academic achievement and social- emotional success of each child.
- We value our positive relationships with our parents, neighbors and community members. We continue to build and strengthen meaningful and positive partnerships with all stakeholders so that each child benefits from our shared goals and values.
- We celebrate our diversity and value our unique individual differences to ensure a positive school climate for children, staff, families, community members, neighbors, and visitors.
- We believe in the meaningful integration of technology, fine arts, environmental education, service to the community and healthy lifestyle to foster a well-rounded child.